The #TakItAnywhere photo contest is to encourage the Tak community to share photos of you with friends or family playing Tak anywhere and everywhere! Whether it is on the living room floor, in your backyard, at a pub, on a plane, train, or horse-drawn carriage – share your pictures of playing Tak in any environment!
This contest will be divided into 2 sessions with equal prize pools*.
Session 1: 6/15/21-7/15/21
Session 2: 7/16/21-8/15/21
To qualify for the contest, photos must:
- Mainly focus on the playing of Tak, the board game.
- Use the hashtag #TakItAnywhere on either Instagram posts/reels or Twitter.
- Be appropriate for viewers of all ages.
This contest is open to everyone. You do NOT have to be from the US to participate.
Prizes will be determined as followed:
- Metal Artificer’s Capstones awarded for highest number of retweets (Twitter only).
- Tak-themed Pairs Deck awarded for highest number of likes (either Instagram or Twitter).
- Tak Collector Coin awarded to a randomly drawn participant (either Instagram or Twitter).
Participants are eligible for 1 prize per session. If a participant qualifies for multiple prizes, they will be given first choice of prize and then the remaining prizes will be awarded to the runners up.
By submitting your content, you give USTA permission to use said content for future informative and advertising media efforts.
*Prizes may be substituted at the USTA’s discretion if unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances.